Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I must say, it is so fun having a baby around during Christmas time!


Here are some scenes leading up to Christmas.

Started with us getting our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving.
Jack slept through the whole process...but going to Home Depot is boring compared to chopping down the tree, so I don't blame him.

Here is the tree all decorated

Next year we're going for the Noble Fur...and going taller.
I'm tired of my tree looking like a bush...although this tree does have great shape.

These are my favorite new Christmas decoration this year :)
 

Jack had his first visit with Santa.
 

 

 And to top it off, Jack got dedicated at our church on December 16th.
 
 
  
 
 More to come with Jack's first Christmas!

No comments: