Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Chritmas 2014

Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.
I just love it.
Ever since I can remember, I have always had a giddiness when Christmas time comes around. And it wasn't ever really about the presents for me when I was younger (yes, I loved getting presents), but it's the season I love.
 
Twinkle lights.
Decorating the tree.
Christmas music always playing.
Cookies.
Pictures with Santa.
Christmas cards.
Family traditions.
Christmas movies.
 
It's all magical to me.
And now that I have kids, I love it even more.
I get sad when Christmas day is ending because that means the season is over and we have another 11 months until it comes again.
 
Here are some pictures of our Christmas Season.
 
Santa
 
I was super sad that we didn't have any tears this year, but Livve's pouty lip almost made up for it.
 
Baby's First Christmas Photo Shoot
 
Looking at Christmas Lights
 
 Christmas Eve
 
 Christmas Day
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be honest, Christmas Day was pretty crazy!
Jack woke up in an awful mood because he had stayed up so late on Christmas Eve at my parents.
He wanted nothing to do with his presents at first.
And his Strider bike that Santa brought was making him cry?
 
We were supposed to have dinner with Jason's parents, but they were sick, so instead of staying with my family, we decided to just go home and have a quiet evening since our kids were over Christmas. Ha.
 
Still my favorite, and it was a season to remember as Livvie's first Christmas.

No comments: