Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bloglovin & 25 Randoms About Me

I'm finally getting around to this....
I use Blogger Dashboard, so I haven't felt any sense of urgency to sign up for Bloglovin.
But, for my 21 followers, it's almost July 1st, so here you go :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
(Although now that it looks like you can still follow me even if I don't set up an account).

And, to give this post some substance....
I was cleaning up my facebook page recently and found this.
I wrote it in January of 2009.
But, they're all still true and I got a good laugh reading through these, so I thought I'd share.

So, here are 25 Random Facts about Me:


1. I have never broken a bone (which is shocking considering that I am a klutz)

2. I have a lazy eye and had to wear a patch over my left eye from the ages of 3-7

3. Laundry is my favorite chore (Dishes are a close second)

4. I have a shot glass collection from places all over the world

5. Every single birthday party of mine from ages 1-12 was heart-themed

6. In September of 2006, I traveled to 10 countries (including 14 cities) all throughout Europe (and yes, I do have a shot glass from each place I visited)

7. Growing up I had a strange obsession with toothbrushes

8. I can walk on my hands…for a good length of time

9. I am a hypochondriac (I won’t mention the number of times I’ve thought I’ve had cancer)

10. One of my greatest fears is being trapped in a fire

11. I call my dad Jimmy (Most people call him Brian)

12. I am tone deaf (But wish I could sing)

13. I won’t forget your birthday if you tell it to me once

14. I never had braces

15. I have a scar on my right arm due to “modular fasciitis”

16. My favorite section of the newspaper is the weather page

17. I blush easily…but it’s only because I have rosacea (I’ve been diagnosed)

18. I can’t wink (Don’t ask me to try – it’s embarrassing)

19. When I was little I thought my name was Baboo

20. I am addicted to coffee and get a headache if I don’t have a cup by noon

21. My arm span is almost 6 feet long

22. I’m allergic to bee stings and penicillin

23. I’ve never had a pet dog (and would be okay if I never did)

24. My closet is extremely organized (And when I was younger I might have had lists of all my outfits organized by season...you know, so I wouldn't repeat wearing outfits too close together)

25. I get riled up when people try to call me Becky, so I wouldn't recommend trying :)


So, there you are.
A little randomness for your Wednesday!

No comments: