Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jack's 6 Month Photo Shoot & A Comparison

I wanted some updated 'professional' looking pics of Jack, since we only have newborn ones and he looks nothing like that anymore.
So thankful for my sister Mel who is the best and took these AWESOME pics of Jack the other weekend.
I am a little obsessed with them and look at them over and over.
These are my favorites out of about 50 that I initially liked
Still can't pic the 1 or 2 that I want to frame.
So, here we are.
Photo overload of Jack at six months old.
And, I thought it would be fun to do a comparison picture of me, Jason, and Jack at 6 months.
Everyone seems to have a strong opinion of who they think Jack looks like. Some say definitely me, while others say definitely Jason.

Who do you think Jack looks like?

1 comment:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Jack is 100% a mini-Becky.
Fact: He is the boy version of you as a baby.